Mediation Law in Utica, NY
You can expect a strategic, individualized approach to mediation law when you retain The Law Offices of Michael N. Kalil. Often the first step in the divorce process for couples in Utica and the surrounding areas, mediation is designed to foster mutually beneficial arrangements. You'll partner with an attorney who will keep your best interests in mind when negotiating a fair settlement.
We can provide you with neutral legal information and help you determine what's best for you. If an agreement is reached during negotiations, our attorney will help you create a legally binding settlement, which may require court review and approval. Our firm provides mediation services in situations that involve:
- Child support
- Enforcement of court orders
- Modification of court orders
- Spousal support
At The Law Offices of Michael N. Kalil in Utica, NY, we strive to protect our clients from emotional and financial hardships as much as possible. Contact us today to learn more about mediation law.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||6:30am - 5:00pm|
- J.D. Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center - 1986
- Oneida County Bar Association - 1987
- New York State Bar Association - 1987
- Mohawk Valley Collaborative Law Professionals - 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District Of New York - 1987